Our client is an investment company and they are looking for a Network Engineer to join them under 1-yr contract.
Your main responsibility is to assist in the implementation of various network projects, such as setting up of network, wifi infrastructure, firewall etc. Other responsibilities include:
- Planning, managing and prioritising the activities of the LAN/WAN, installation projects are completed according to agreed service levels, including creating scripts and configuring network servers.
- Preparing and implementing contingency plans to ensure infrastructure readiness in event of failure.
- Monitoring network performance for reliability to assure minimum interruption in network service.
- Identifying, analysing and solving network problems to improve levels of service.
- Assuring timely recovery of service in event of outages.
- Collecting and collating data to produce network traffic reports.
- Establishing technical requirements and documentation of project, liaising with project stakeholders on an on-going basis, and providing project tracking milestones and deliverables.
- Ensuring implementation partners deliver progress and status report, and other information as required.
- Verification of features and performance to be delivered by the projects.
- At least a Diploma / Degree in Communications or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical / engineering position dealing with network design or operations
- Hands-on experience and CCNA/CSSA certifications, setting up of firewall and wifi networks will be an added advantage
- You should be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and as a team and have strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Licence No. 10C3052