Our client in the Mining industry is looking for a Financial Controller for Malaysia and Vietnam, to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible to oversee reserved and cost control over financial management of the company’s operation in Malaysia and Vietnam
- Provide support to management decision making through a close monitoring of cost, profitability and cash drivers
- Hold a key role in all cash related matters; CAPEX, Credit Controller, DSO, Payables, Tax Planning, Dividend, and Loans
- Fully responsible towards all financial reporting and task; month reporting, quarterly consolidation, budget processes and forecasting
- Accountable for all Accounting and Financial management; tax, recording & reporting matters relation financial transaction, budget, fund management and reporting
- Submit Consolidation report on both Malaysia and Vietnam’s accounts for submission to HQ in Singapore
- Perform CAPEX and due diligence on acquisition and other business expansion project; to provide risk assessment on investment projects
- Management of daily treasury operations and monitoring of exposure to foreign exchange rates
- Liaise closely with IT department to provide constant optimization of the financial and non-financial workflows, mainly through a better use of the ERP
- To provide financial assessment and provide recommendations to operation manager which aligned with company’s objective
- Review and approved on financial report to the operation manager, including profit and loss analysis on all product group, production cost report and sales and marketing.
- Timely submission of tax return and filling of audited account
- To ensure adequate insurance coverage on business critical areas
- Ensure compliance with company rules and procedures; financial or non-financial related matters
- Provide leadership towards financial team for accountability, training, succession planning and etc
- At least 7-10 years of experience in similar capacity in Finance Management/Financial Controller
- Preferably someone with early career experience in the big 4 Accounting Company
- A qualified accountant, membership of a National/International Accounting Body such as Malaysian Institute of Accountant, CPA, CIMA, or other similar accounting bodies
- Good exposure in accounting and financial internal control systems
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills
- Highly familiar with ERP System; improvement and implementation and IFRS for reporting matters
- Experience in an international environment and capable of dealing with multiple interaction points in Asia with reporting to HQ in Singapore.
- Must be current with regulations and compliance issues.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and yet maintain good quality output
- Strong communication and leadership skills; able to liaise with senior management and able to build trust with subordinates.
- Good presentation skills; able to deliver ideas and message clearly and synthetically
- Creative, business-minded and attentive to details
- A good team player with the ability to inspire commitment and hard work to others
- Result oriented with strong drive and pragmatism
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Licence No. 10C3052